The Filtr-Grip® Gripper is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. This warranty applies only for Gripper tools used under normal circumstances and for the intended purpose of HVAC filter removal or clamping of workpieces. This warranty does not cover:
- Damage due to the application of excessive force by any means;
- The application of electricity, acid or other caustic materials, or any substance that damages or deforms the tool;
- Damage resulting from any means other than the intended use for the tool. Filtr-Grip, LLC reserves the right in its sole discretion to determine whether a Filtr-Grip® Gripper has been misused and is therefore not subject to replacement under the terms of this warranty.
Under no circumstances shall Filtr-Grip, LLC be liable for any incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages as the result of selling and shipping the Filtr-Grip® Gripper and/or as the result of its use by a buyer. The sole remedy available to a buyer under this warranty is replacement of a Filtr-Grip® Gripper with a new unit that will be delivered, postage-prepaid, to the buyer who has met the terms of this warranty.
To make a warranty claim, the buyer should:
- Notify Filtr-Grip, LLC by email at email@example.com with a request to make a warranty claim.
- Supply a description of the reason for the warranty claim and clear photographic evidence that depicts the damaged tool.
- Await receipt of approval from Filtr-Grip, LLC for a warranty return.
- Properly pack the tool being returned to prevent damage, include your name, address, and contact details in the package with the damaged tool, then mail the package, postage-prepaid, to:Filtr-Grip, LLC:
PO Box 6985
McLean, VA 22106-6985