The terms “we”, “our”, and “us” when used herein refer to Filtr-Grip, LLC, its officers, employees, contractors, etc.
The term “Site” refers to the https://filtrgrip.com and https://filtrgrip.com websites individually and collectively.
Who We Are and How to Contact Us
We are a Virginia-based small business. Our website addresses are: https://www.filtrgrip.com and https://www.filtrgrip.com. We can be reached at email@example.com or 877-572-2626.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Information We Collect
We collect and store the following types of information when you use this website:
- Personal information voluntarily entered by you such as your name, address, phone number, email address, etc.;
- Non-personal information related to your use of this Site such as, for example, the type of computer browser used to visit this Site, the IP address from which you are visiting this Site, the type of computer operating system you are using, etc. This information assists us in providing and maintaining quality customer service.
Why We Collect Information
We collect and store information when you use this Site so that we can:
- Facilitate the completion of transactions you initiate, such as the purchase of goods or services on this Site;
- Better understand your requirements and provide the goods and services you request or that may be of interest to you;
- Improve our goods and services;
- Keep you informed about products and services we offer;
- Customize and/or improve this Site based on the online behavior of its users and visitors.
How We Retain, Use, and Handle Your Personal Information
For website users that register on our website, we store in their user profile the personal information they provide to us. For website users that purchase product(s) or services from us, we retain contact and shipping details associated with transaction(s). We do not sell or give away your personal information.
We do not retain payment processing information such as credit card numbers, card expiration dates, etc.
We may use your personal information:
– To fulfill shipment and/or delivery of an order you place for goods or services using this Site;
- To facilitate the return of products purchased from us;
- To respond to any inquiry you initiate;
- To notify you of a security breach;
- As necessary to enforce the Terms and Conditions of Use for this Site.
Other Privacy Usage Information in the Terms and Conditions of Use for this Site
See also the Terms and Conditions of Use document on this Site for additional information regarding your use of this Site and our use of your personal information.
Our Right to Change This Policy