Website Terms and Conditions of Use
The terms “we” and “us” when used herein refer to Filtr-Grip, LLC, its officers, employees, contractors, etc.
The term “Site” refers to the https://filtrgrip.com and https://filtrgrip.com websites individually and collectively.
By accessing and/or using this Site, you agree:
- To be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use;
- To abide by all applicable Federal, State, and local laws and regulations with respect to use of this Site;
- Not to use this Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- Not to transmit while using this Site any worms, viruses, or any other type of computer code that is invasive, disruptive, or destructive, that copies personal data of others, or that damages or limits the utility of this Site;
- Not to reproduce, copy, sell, resell, reuse, damage, publish, republish, or modify this Site and/or any of its content;
- That your use of this Site does not grant you a license to the intellectual property contained in or associated with this Site;
- Not to use this Site to engage in any harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, tortious, libelous, or otherwise objectionable act(s) that individually or together constitute “Misuse.” You further agree that the owners of this site shall have sole discretion when determining what constitutes such Misuse.
- To indemnify and hold harmless Filtr-Grip, LLC, its employees, contractors, etc. from harm, whether criminal or tortious, caused by your use of this Site;
- That if you are an international user outside the United States of America, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws in your jurisdiction with respect to accessing and using this Site;
- That information you supply other than credit card information may be transferred unencrypted over public networks and communications media. Credit card information will always be encrypted during transfer over networks.
We have the right but not the obligation, in our sole discretion to:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of this Site;
- Change, suspend, or discontinue marketing and/or sale of all or any part of the products on this Site;
- Add, move, modify, or remove any or all content posted on this Site;
- Establish practices or place limits regarding use of this Site.
If you create an account on this Site, you:
- Agree that you may not assign or transfer your account to another person or entity;
- Agree to furnish accurate, current, and truthful information when establishing the account;
- Agree to maintain the accuracy of information in your account;
- Agree not to impersonate an individual or entity when creating an account;
- Acknowledge that we have the right in our sole discretion to deactivate or terminate your account if we believe it is being used in violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
You agree that Filtr-Grip, LLC shall not be liable to you or any third party for use of, content, errors, or omissions within, or changes to this Site.
You acknowledge that Filtr-Grip, LLC, its employess, contractors, etc. may add, modify, correct, move, and/or remove content from this Site at any time and for any reason in its sole discretion.
You acknowledge that Filtr-Grip, LLC may provide or disclose any information or data you supply to this Site or that results from your use of this site (e.g. IP address, usage history, etc.):
- To law enforcement entities or other duly authorized third parties pursuant to a legal or administrative proceeding;
- To enforce these Terms and Conditions of Use;
- To protect the rights, property, or personal safety of yourself or others.
Filtr-Grip, LLC, its officers, employees, contractors, etc. make no warranty, express or implied, with respect to the functionality and utility of this website or its
merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event shall Filtr-Grip, LLC, its officers, employees, contractors, etc. be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages arising from the use of this Site.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time without notice.
The content on this website is protected by applicable intellectual property, copyright and trademark law. By using this Site you explicitly acknowledge that Filtr-Grip, LLC owns all intellectual property rights to the content of this Site.